Looking for cheap 10 mbit ethernet card for Amiga 3000

Looking for cheap 10 mbit ethernet card for Amiga 3000

Post by David Har » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get a CHEAP Ethernet card for the Amiga 3000?
I've been looking for one for a while, but I really dont feel like paying
150 bucks for a 10 mbit 10baset card.

Any information would be great

Thanks

David

Looking for cheap 10 mbit ethernet card for Amiga 3000

Post by Bruce Richardso » Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:00:00

A2065s $75.00 US
Free shipping anywhere in North America

--
Bruce Richardson

Videolink / Animation Canada **Canada's Newtek Center**
2284 Gerrard St.E. Toronto, Ont. Canada M4E 2E1
http://www.videolink.ca / http://www.animation.ca / http://www.toasterTV.com