About Commodore...

Post by Giorgio Signor » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I wonder if who has the rights on the name Commodore
knows that actually Commodore is a company specialized in
destroying toxic trashes...

see www.commodore.com for deails :)

Amiga.it Staff  -  Italian Amiga magazine  \  AIT HP:www.skylink.it/ear \
Home Page: http://space.tin.it/io/giorsign  \  System Shock Solutions PR \

About Commodore...

Post by Anthon » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>I wonder if who has the rights on the name Commodore
>knows that actually Commodore is a company specialized in
>destroying toxic trashes...

>see www.commodore.com for deails :)

Funny. :) Maybe that's how they will get rid of the boxes of Windows 2000
and the CD-ROMs.

Just an FYI to anyone who can't understand there, that web site is Commodore
Applied Technologies, Inc amongst other companies, not Commodore Inc.

About Commodore...

Post by Michael J. Kozlowsk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Stuck on a desert island, Anthony put the following message
> in a bottle and sent it out to comp.sys.amiga.misc...

> > >I wonder if who has the rights on the name Commodore
> > >knows that actually Commodore is a company specialized in
> > >destroying toxic trashes...

> > >see www.commodore.com for deails :)

> > Funny. :) Maybe that's how they will get rid of the boxes of Windows 2000
> > and the CD-ROMs.

> > Just an FYI to anyone who can't understand there, that web site is Commodore
> > Applied Technologies, Inc amongst other companies, not Commodore Inc.

> CBM is at www.commodore.net, I think.

> Chris
> --
> Unsatisfactory Software - "because it is"
> http://www.unsatisfactory.freeserve.co.uk
> ICQ:28784166

CBM is at www.commodore.net, www.commodore.com is a company producing the WebIt.
An internet box that is supposedly the next C64, which happens to run Win3.1.
Hopefully the Amiga won't have the same fate.

About Commodore...

Post by Chris Youn » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Stuck on a desert island, Michael J. Kozlowski put the following message
in a bottle and sent it out to comp.sys.amiga.misc...

> > Stuck on a desert island, Anthony put the following message
> > in a bottle and sent it out to comp.sys.amiga.misc...

> > > Funny. :) Maybe that's how they will get rid of the boxes of Windows 2000
> > > and the CD-ROMs.

> > > Just an FYI to anyone who can't understand there, that web site is Commodore
> > > Applied Technologies, Inc amongst other companies, not Commodore Inc.

> > CBM is at www.commodore.net, I think.

> CBM is at www.commodore.net,

I agree with that...

Quote:> www.commodore.com is a company producing the WebIt.

Nope, that's at www.commodore64.com.  I believe they don't have the
rights to the name "Commodore", so they have to masquerade as
"Commodore64" or something.

Chris