Where could I buy a replacement power supply for an A500+?

Where could I buy a replacement power supply for an A500+?

Post by Alan Lesli » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00

My power supply died! If I can't fix it myself, does anyoone still sell
these? Can I get one online?

Thanks,

Alan Leslie

Where could I buy a replacement power supply for an A500+?

Post by Mike Leavit » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello Alan Leslie
Quote:> My power supply died! If I can't fix it myself, does anyoone still sell
> these? Can I get one online?

> Thanks,

> Alan Leslie

 SoftwareHut ( http:www.softhut.com ) sells them in the US for most
Amigas.  Power may in Britian.  They also do turn up in
c.s.a.marketplace.
--

1. Where can I buy Replacement Power Supply for A500?

Several people have indicated that my power on delay problems with my Amiga
500 seem to related to my power supply being broken.  It seems that the CBM
power supply is marginal to power my A500, my Trumpcard, and a Seagate SCSI
harddisk.

Being that there is no Amiga dealer for over 70 miles from me, I need
advise on replacment power supplies.  Other than CBM's, who makes supplies
and what supply is the best?

I've been told I can rig a PC power supply, but I'm inept at solder and
making cables.  So I need one that already comes built.  Any ideas on who's
to buy and from where I can buy it?
--
Mark E. Sunderlin: IRS Technocrat in Stephens City, VA

"They Venture Down Among Us and They Sign-in on the Log,
 The Manager, The Customer, The Pony and The Dog!"

2. Wonder boy in monster land

3. Where can I buy a Replacement Power Supply for A500?

4. Wanted: IBM Bridgeboard

5. A500 power supply == C128 power supply ?

6. comp.protocols.ppp part3 of 8 of frequently wanted information

7. A2000 replacement fan for power supply

8. How to check stae of TCP/IP connection?

9. Amiga 500 power supply replacement

10. A3000 replacement Power Supply....

11. A2000 power supply replacement

12. A1000 Power Supply Replacement & Bus Grounding

13. BETTER A4000 power supply replacement?