>>Anyone have any general tips on War Wizard? I've found some gold
>>coins in the Wizard's Hut and been to town.
>>I had a hard-time finding any semi-decent characters to join me in
>>my quest. A sever lack of funds is stopping me from purchasing any
>>decent armour or weapons for my characters and their general
>>wimpiness is gettting them and me killed.
>>Is there any way of getting some powerful characters or lots of
>>money to buy equipment? I spend most of the money I make healing
>>my characters, as they get bashed buy groups of monsters quite
Well, what I did to build up some cash:
1) get the coins in the chest where you start.
2) go to the town nearest you <just to the left and down a bit>
3) go to the tavern, get drunk, hire 3 of the lower hit point warriors
4) head off to the weapons and armor shop, sell off the higher valued items
from the 3 fighters, make sure you pool your gold to your WarWizard.
5) go to the inn, drop the 3 fighters from the party
Do steps 3-5 until the cases in the shops are full...
6) Then get a cleric and a magician and one of the higher hit point fighters.
This should give you a fairly rounded out party, and some good starting cash.
(David Stimson) \/ What time is it?