1. IVSs TrumpCard on a A4000?
I was wondering if anyone with a TrumpCard Professional, running on an A4000,
could give me a comparison of it vs. the GrandSlam (Both by IVS). I know
they are both SCSI/I 16bit cards (No DMA, yuck!) But I've seen results
of the GrandSlam in an A4000 that was getting around 1.7MB/sec. I want to
know how the TrumpCard Pro. compares to that speed. Also, most critical, as I
do not want to reformat my large SCSI drives, does it support the Rigid
Boot Block structure well!?
Even without SCSI/II (I have no drives that are SCSI/II) and no DMA, if this
card can get ~1.5MB/sec it would be a very nice LOW END (~$100) SCSI
controller. (not a bad option...)
PS> SysInfo speed results would be nice. *smile*
Imagine Software, Inc.
"Make up your own mind." What I have well performed in grace approve,
// Amiga 4000/040 14Meg Where I have erred, correct me in your love.
\X/ AmigaOS 3.0 twelfth-century historian Henry of Huntingdon
2. FS:480GB Challenge-XL Vault
3. *** Trumpcard Professional/85Meg HD/Trumpcard 500- LOADED, 4 SALE ***
4. errorbar without the line
5. Trumpcard W a4000....Advice Wanted!
6. To Tim Devine
7. WANTED scsi controller for A4000 (2091 or trumpcard pro)
8. Generating Source Code.
9. SCSI: TrumpCard Pro and the A4000
10. trumpcard classic in A4000 ?!?
11. Trumpcard Drivers Wanted
12. IVS Trumpcard and 3.9
13. Trumpcard Professional - Need mount data!