Looking for A2000 Wildfire H/W programming info

Looking for A2000 Wildfire H/W programming info

Post by Ron Flor » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

hi-

 I have an A2000 Wildfire which I'd like to use under Linux
(sometimes..).  At this time there are no linux drivers for the onboard
SCSI or ethernet.

 Its my understanding that DKB contracted the driver developement
(ethernet was done in Germany ?), and I'd like to get in touch with
these developers in order to write low-level drivers for the
SCSI/ethernet ports, which I'd donate back to the the Amiga community.

 Mostly what i need is low-level port/interrupt info for the chips and
interfaces.

 Thanks

P.S. please respond by email in case I don't get back here in awhile ;)

ron flory
kechi, Kansas

Looking for A2000 Wildfire H/W programming info

Post by Matt H » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

** To reply in e-mail, remove "gecpis." from address **

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:12:01 -0600, Ron Flory wrote about Looking for A2000 Wildfire H/W programming info:

Quote:> hi-

>  I have an A2000 Wildfire which I'd like to use under Linux
> (sometimes..).  At this time there are no linux drivers for the onboard
> SCSI or ethernet.

>  Its my understanding that DKB contracted the driver developement
> (ethernet was done in Germany ?), and I'd like to get in touch with
> these developers in order to write low-level drivers for the
> SCSI/ethernet ports, which I'd donate back to the the Amiga community.

>  Mostly what i need is low-level port/interrupt info for the chips and
> interfaces.

DKB's home page is http://www.dkb-amiga.com/ if that helps.

   Matt Hey (http://www.kcinter.net/~matthey)

1. Looking for Xspecs-3D and programming info

Does X-Specs 3d exist as a product, and/or does Haitex Resources Inc.
exist as a company? I want to build a Virtual reality instalation. I
would be willing to buy a set of X-Specs used IF they came with
sufficient info on programming them.
On second thought,, if you have a set, and are willing to sell them, I
could negotiate with you regardless of any docs you might have.
And, if you have no glasses, but have programming docs, I would love
to work something out with you.

Charles Hymes

2. Get the most out of it

3. Looking for SAGE programming INFO

4. REOPEN: DNSSECbis-Q-8: non-zone KEY RRs at apex

5. DKB Wildfire 060 info needed

6. Turn off gnus filling

7. Need driver info for Wildfire 060 SCSI/networking

8. Company says my computer contaminated their systems???

9. DKB WildFire 060 Accelerator for the A2000

10. WTB: Wildfire 060 for a2000

11. Need short info and egzample how to program Amiga printer port

12. A2232 Info needed (Programming)