GVPScsiCtrl program WANTED!

Post by Marko Turun » Wed, 14 Sep 1994 14:35:12

I'm looking for uuencoded version of GVPScsiCtrl program thta is newer than February 1993! The reason im looking for it is that my SupraTurbo and GVP II harddisk controller won't co-operate without that little proggy.

- Marko Turunen

--
Marko Turunen

70110 Kuopio
P. 971 - 2821 661

1. GVPSCSICTRL needed for SupraTurbo28 installation.

I'm installing SupraTurbo28 on a couple of Amigas with GVP DH/RAM
controllers. One is a 4008, another is a 500HD+.

Both SupraTurbo28 manual and GVPs tech support automated line say
the SupraTurbo28 must be started unturbo'd and GVPSCSICtrl 68KCACHE
run before activating turbo mode.

GVPSCSICtrl 1993 or later is required to do this. The version that
came with the 4008 is dated 12-Jun-1991. Sucks Huh?

Can someone please send me the latest GVPSCSICtrl? Thanks in advance.

-May the coyote wail slightly off key

2. IE4 Splash Page Check

3. Commands for gvpscsictrl?

4. Digital Signal Processing

5. GVPSCSIctrl switches

6. Sys3175 when saving a text file with System Editor?

7. GVPscsiCtrl

8. NEED HELP: GVPScsiCtrl

9. How is gvpscsictrl used?

10. GVPSCSIctrl switches