gvpscsictrl

Post by Ernest L. Ot » Sun, 19 May 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me wat GVPSCSICTRL does and it's options? I somehow
misplaced my manual.

<tsb>URL - http://www.tip.nl/users/ernest.otte

Ernest Otte

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not
truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST....                                    Frank Zappa

<tsb>THOR 2.22 (Amiga;TCP/IP) - #1534

1. GVPSCSICTRL needed for SupraTurbo28 installation.

I'm installing SupraTurbo28 on a couple of Amigas with GVP DH/RAM
controllers. One is a 4008, another is a 500HD+.

Both SupraTurbo28 manual and GVPs tech support automated line say
the SupraTurbo28 must be started unturbo'd and GVPSCSICtrl 68KCACHE
run before activating turbo mode.

GVPSCSICtrl 1993 or later is required to do this. The version that
came with the 4008 is dated 12-Jun-1991. Sucks Huh?

Can someone please send me the latest GVPSCSICtrl? Thanks in advance.

-May the coyote wail slightly off key

2. Sound Blaster, CD and si

3. Commands for gvpscsictrl?

4. Running 16-Bit Apps