Many old Amiga games & serious software *

Many old Amiga games & serious software *

Post by Joseph Cavol » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

your european games (pal) wont work in the US (ntsc) correct?

Quote:> The following titles are for sale:

> 50 FIM, 5 or $10:
> ====================

> Adventures of Robin Hood
> Black Crypt
> Castles
> Falcon
> Hunt For the Red October (simulator)
> Kingdoms of England
> Leatherneck
> Monty Python's Flying Circus
> Phantasie III
> Shadow Of The Beast
> Their Finest Hour - Battles of Britain
> Tornado (ECS)

> 40 FIM, 4 or $8:
> ===================

> Badlands
> Codename: Iceman
> Colonel's Bequest
> Dungeon Quest
> Defender of the Crown
> Golden Axe
> King's Quest II (+ Hint Book)
> Oriental Games
> Red Storm Rising
> Space Quest I
> Space Quest II
> Test Drive II

> 20 FIM, 2 or $5:
> ===================

> Meganoid Construction Kit
> Tangle Woods (no box)
> Super Ski    (no box)

> CD-ROM:
> =======

> The Strangers      (AGA)  10, $20
> Rise of the Robots (AGA)  5, $10
> Gigantic Games 2   5, $10

> All games are original, boxed and incl. manuals.

> (P&P not included in prices)

> Serious software 20 FIM, 2 or $5:
> ====================================

> Deluxe Music
> Deluxe Paint
> Photon Paint
> Fusion Paint
> Super Ski + Fusion Paint + manual 30 FIM, 3 or 7

Many old Amiga games & serious software *

Post by Markus Castre » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>your european games (pal) wont work in the US (ntsc) correct?

Well, I've never heard of anything complaining about this but I can't
guarantee
they will work. I've sold lots of games to the States too and no one has
complained so far.

--

Post by Roy E Brow » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> >your european games (pal) wont work in the US (ntsc) correct?
> I've sold lots of games to the States too and no one has complained so

far.

I've sold a few to the 'States as well with no complaints.

Cheers,

Roy E Brown
Doncaster
UK

Many old Amiga games & serious software *

Post by Titan0 » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
 I've bought one from a British
dealer and it worked cool
on my A500.
james.

1. FS: Many old ECS games, CD games & serious software

[...]

2. Humorous: Q, W2K and my surname

3. ** FS: ECS & CD Games & Serious Software **

4. cim 1.64 with djgpp 2.00

5. * FS: ECS & CD Games & Serious Software *

6. Internet explorer v.s. Netscape

7. ** FS: AGA, ECS & CD Games & Serious Software **

8. FS: Amiga games & serious software forsale! (UK)

9. * FS: ECS & CD Games and Serious software *

10. FS: Games & serious software forsale! (UK)

11. FS: Games & serious software forsale!

12. FS: Games & serious software forsale! (UK)