What ever happened to Spodland?

Post by Ralph Barbagal » Sun, 26 Feb 1995 03:28:51

        Remember Amiga Power's design a came competition a few years
back? I recall the winner of the contest was a guy who designed a
game called Spodland.  I think that they hooked him up with The Hidden
(or was it The Silents, erm..I forget) and they were going to produce
the game on the Amiga according to his designs, layouts, etc.  It's
been around 2 years and I haven't heard anything about this game.
So...what happened to SPODLAND?
--

R.I.P. Jay Miner: June 20th 1994  Father of the 2600, Atari 8bit, Amiga
-=-VAPS Member=-=-Classic Game Collector=-=-Broke * Journalist=-

1. What ever happened to PC PowerPCs?

What ever happened to the PC version of PowerPC computers?

The Power Mac has been out for quite a while, but I've seen and heard
nothing about the PC version for a good 18 months.

Has Intel such a strong hold on things PC that the PC version was "canned",
as one person suggested? I dunno...

Just an inquiring mind,

Donald
--
<> How will computers be made when oil runs out?

2. WEB: Linfield's List Updated for Dec 15th

3. What ever happened to Psygnosis?!

4. win2k boot loop

5. What ever happened to the Supra 68000 accel

6. Looking For a Bibtex style (I checked the index file)

7. What ever happened to the Supra 68000 accel?

8. Newbie Q re Memory Limits

9. What ever happened to Amiga?

10. What ever happened to TBAG?

11. What ever happened to DigiFeX?

12. What ever happened to...

13. What ever happened to that game design library for C?