Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

Post by Afrien » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:33:30

Amithlon is an outstanding piece of software, it clearly shows how fast an
amiga should be like,

all these personal attacks against Mr Meyer must STOP (yes that means you SG
the complete liar and a software pirate with hardware what belongs in a
museum)

to Bernie:  Amithlon is superb and just amazing and all users thank you for
making an amiga feel so fast and usefull,

Afriend

Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

Post by SG » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:46:10

> to Bernie:  Amithlon is superb and just amazing and all users thank you for
> making an amiga feel so fast and usefull,

You mean Linux.
--

-Steve

Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

Post by David S Lun » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:42:00

> > to Bernie:  Amithlon is superb and just amazing and all users thank you for
> > making an amiga feel so fast and usefull,

> You mean Linux.

No, he means and said Amithon. Let's make two sandwiches and see if we
can clear this up.

MAC-OS
~~~~~~~~
SHAPESHIFTER
~~~~~~~~
AMIGA-OS

AMIGA-OS
~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMITHLON
~~~~~~~~~~~~
LINUX KERNEL

There...simple to understand. If you win this arguement, you lose the
other one.

Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

Post by SG » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:08:57

> > > to Bernie:  Amithlon is superb and just amazing and all users thank you for
> > > making an amiga feel so fast and usefull,

> > You mean Linux.

> No, he means and said Amithon.

Sure, which runs using old club-foot x86 Linux.

Quote:> Let's make two sandwiches and see if we
> can clear this up.

Ok lets see if we can....

Quote:> MAC-OS

That is:  MacOS running PPC native.

Quote:> ~~~~~~~~
> SHAPESHIFTER
> ~~~~~~~~
> AMIGA-OS

> AMIGA-OS

That is:  Linux OS running x86 native.

Quote:> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> AMITHLON
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> LINUX KERNEL

> There...simple to understand. If you win this arguement, you lose the
> other one.

Lets start by informing you that MacOS is not x86.  Wow.
--

-Steve

Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

Post by Eldor C. Luedtke Jr » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:08:01

On or about Tue, 09 Jul 2002 06:08:57 GMT SG was bent over the
keyboard typing furiously about Re: Bernie Meyer and Amithlon

> > > You mean Linux.

> > No, he means and said Amithon.

> Sure, which runs using old club-foot x86 Linux.

> > Let's make two sandwiches and see if we
> > can clear this up.

> Ok lets see if we can....

> > MAC-OS

> That is:  MacOS running PPC native.

NOT without AOS and an emulator to launch it.

Quote:

> > ~~~~~~~~
> > SHAPESHIFTER
> > ~~~~~~~~
> > AMIGA-OS

> > AMIGA-OS

> That is:  Linux OS running x86 native.

> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > AMITHLON
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > LINUX KERNEL

> > There...simple to understand. If you win this arguement, you lose the
> > other one.

> Lets start by informing you that MacOS is not x86.  Wow.
> --

You JUST find that out, hell we knew that YEARS ago, and YOU are the
ONLY one to EVER say anything about Mac being x86, no one ever said it
was, it's  just your smoke screen when your getting slamed.

Quote:

> -Steve

Grow up Steve, you lost.

--