WTB: SAS folders

Post by Georges Heinesc » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

SAS sold the last SAS C compilers without the standard binders, which
meant that the huge docs came as loose papers. Since I purchased the
package 2 months ago, I was desperately looking to get binders of this
format (even in the US), but it seems to be a non-standard format.

Here the dimensions of the papers (docs):

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x                x
    x x              x
    x                x
    x                x
    x                x
    x x              x
    x                x
    x                x
    x                x
    x x              x
    x                x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 holes spaced by 7 cm (2.75 inch)
paper: 17.8 cm (7.00 inch) x 22.8 cm (9.00 inch).

Preferentially I'd like to have the original SAS binders (2). However
I'd be happy to get any information about where I could possibly
purchase binders able to enclose the papers described above.

TIA

--

Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg

    http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/2480
    PGP 2.6.3i public key available on request and on public servers

... if you can't beat them, join them !

WTB: SAS folders

Post by Stiv & Carrie Widic » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I put mine in Franklin Planner yearly storage binders, which worked
perfectly.  You might look in a stationary store.

Stiv