Trumpcard Professional - Need mount data!

Trumpcard Professional - Need mount data!

Post by nmer.. » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi all.  I just got an old Amiga A2000 up and running, but
unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble after only running the computer
for a few hours.  The system crashed, and when I rebooted, I was forced
to use a boot disk to restart.  The system does have a hard drive,
which I was booting from; however, unfortunatlely I do not have any
copies of any of the driver disks that came with my add-on hardware, so
I can not get the Amiga to recognize them.  Specifically, I need mount
list data for a TRUMPCARD PROFESSIONAL.  This may be just a normal
Trumpcard, but that is exactly what is says on the board.  I'll try any
Trumpcard info I can get.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone out there could send me a copy of
their mountlist data for that card so I can get the old hard drive up
and running again.  Currently, my mountlist contains NO info at all,
but I think I just need the Trumpcard info.  The manufacturer is
Interactive Video Systems (IVS) btw.

Thanks in advance,

--Nathan Merris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Patrick For » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Hi all.  I just got an old Amiga A2000 up and running, but
> unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble after only running the computer
> for a few hours.  The system crashed, and when I rebooted, I was forced
> to use a boot disk to restart.  The system does have a hard drive,
> which I was booting from; however, unfortunatlely I do not have any
> copies of any of the driver disks that came with my add-on hardware, so
> I can not get the Amiga to recognize them.  Specifically, I need mount
> list data for a TRUMPCARD PROFESSIONAL.  This may be just a normal
> Trumpcard, but that is exactly what is says on the board.  I'll try any
> Trumpcard info I can get.

http://l8r.net for nearly all installation software.

Quote:> I would greatly appreciate if anyone out there could send me a copy of
> their mountlist data for that card so I can get the old hard drive up
> and running again.

That will only work if their drive is identical to yours, and partitioned
exactly the same.

--
+ =================================+
 + =================================+

Post by Peter Hutchiso » Wed, 02 Aug 2000 04:00:00

--
Peter Hutchison
http://www.blizzard.u-net.com/

> Hi all.  I just got an old Amiga A2000 up and running, but
> unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble after only running the computer
> for a few hours.  The system crashed, and when I rebooted, I was forced
> to use a boot disk to restart.  The system does have a hard drive,
> which I was booting from; however, unfortunatlely I do not have any
> copies of any of the driver disks that came with my add-on hardware, so
> I can not get the Amiga to recognize them.  Specifically, I need mount
> list data for a TRUMPCARD PROFESSIONAL.  This may be just a normal
> Trumpcard, but that is exactly what is says on the board.  I'll try any
> Trumpcard info I can get.

> I would greatly appreciate if anyone out there could send me a copy of
> their mountlist data for that card so I can get the old hard drive up
> and running again.  Currently, my mountlist contains NO info at all,
> but I think I just need the Trumpcard info.  The manufacturer is
> Interactive Video Systems (IVS) btw.

ALWAYS have copies of drivers on floppy (multi copies) if possible.
I always have an emergency boot disk which device drivers and seperate
copies on floppy in case of disaster.

See http://www.l8r.net/install for device drivers.

Peter

1. Trumpcard Professional - Need mount data!

[...]

2. Can Pine read a local news spool?

3. *** Trumpcard Professional/85Meg HD/Trumpcard 500- LOADED, 4 SALE ***

4. Which is the best OS book?

5. WTB Trumpcard Professional

6. Hayes closes CompuServe forum

7. IVS Trumpcard Professional

8. New Here

9. Trumpcard professional

10. IVS trumpcard Professional

11. to mount or not to mount

12. NEED PART OF DR. T PROFESSIONAL SEQUENCER.