Ethernet Cards Available (10-base-T)

Post by Dimensions Compute » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

DIMENSIONS COMPUTERS AMIGA
--------------------------

Finally, we have received a sizable shipment of the Hydra Systems Amiganet
Zorro II card with both RJ45 (10-base-T) and BNC (10-base-2) connectors!

We have filled many backorders, but we have some stock still available.

------------
These cards are dependable, carry a LIFETIME warranty, and have Amiga,
UNIX, peer to peer, and Netware drivers.  Ideal for a cable modem or
standard ethernet hookup.  These cards have been in the market for a
long time, and they are the MOST supported card in the networking software
industry.

USAGE:
------
Ethernet cards are the most popular methods of connecting to a LAN, and
have lately emerged as a VERY popular and exceedingly fast way of
connecting to the Internet through a cable modem connection which travels
through your television cable wire.  Ethernet cards on your amiga allow you
to connect to any kind of network, whether it be all amiga, all PC, or a
combination of both.  There are networking applications available on the
Amiga platform which allow you to connect to almost all of the most popular
networking protocols.

To accompany this announcement, we are having a clearance sale on the
version of the BNC Connector (10-base-2) ONLY version of the Amiganet Zorro
II card.  This allows us to announce the following pricing:

PRICING:
--------
Amiganet Zorro II w/BNC & RJ45      $249
Amiganet Zorro II w/BNC ONLY    $199 (CLEARANCE WHILE STOCK LASTS)
Amiganet PCMCIA BNC Only        $239

STOCK STATUS:
-------------
ALL Models are in stock at the time of this announcement.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
--------------------
Company:        Dimensions Computers
Toll Free:      (888) 5-DIMENSIONS (534-6367)
Outside USA:    +1 (203) 234-1483 (FAX Also)

WWW Store:      http://nrex.net/dimensions/

We accept online orders securely with these payment terms:

CREDIT CARDS:   VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER
                By secure online submission, FAX or USPS
COD:            We ship UPS COD Cash or Certified Check
PREPAYMENT:     Place your order online and send funds by mail!

Philip Hill

Dimensions Computers
(888) 5-DIMENSIONS (534-6367)
+1(203) 234-1483

http://nrex.net/dimensions/

1. Request: (2) 10-Base-T Ethernet Cards

I need (2) 10-Base-T Ethernet Cards compatible with an Amiga 2000.  Also
interested in other Ethernet formats if available (10-Base-2
[Thinnet], 10-Base-5).  Please e-mail reply.

        -M. Solomon Ford
--
"It's so beautiful... I like your new haircuts, and that
 polyester look."

--- http://www.ganet.net/~sf0/

2. Connection Help!

3. WTB: 10-base-T Ethernet card

4. Trade your Amiga for my Music/Audio gear

5. WTB: 10 base T ethernet card

6. HELP: COM+ errors

7. 10-base T ethernet card

8. Ada-Europe'2003 early registration deadline approaching

9. WTD: 10-Base-T networking card for Amiga