FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

Post by John » Sat, 27 Sep 1997 04:00:00

This card adds 68882 FPU /25 MHz, 72 pin ram expansion, and real time clock to
the 1200. It INCLUDES 8 megs ram.

It is in perfect condition and will be shipped in original packaging with all
software and documentation that came with it.

The price is $65.00 (US) AND THAT INCLUDES UPS GROUND SHIPPING!!

If interested, please respond via email (you must remove the ## from my email
address to send email to me)

thanks,

John A.

*********************************
John Amato
Owner/Producer
Ultimate Video

1. FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

FS: MicroBotics MBX 1200z expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram inc.

This card adds 68882 FPU /25 MHz, 72 pin ram expansion, and real time clock to

the 1200. It INCLUDES 8 megs ram.

It is in perfect condition and will be shipped in original packaging with all
software and documentation that came with it.

The price is $65.00 (US) AND THAT INCLUDES UPS GROUND SHIPPING!!

If interested, please respond via email (you must remove the ## from my email
address to send email to me)

thanks,

John A.

*********************************
John Amato
Owner/Producer
Ultimate Video

2. How-to retrieve table names from access database?

3. URGENT: making movie from a customised image reading DLL file

4. Grant Users Permissions to Create Share

5. IRIS Indigo XS24, OS wanted!

6. MBX expansion card for A1200 w/8 Meg ram

7. help w/ MBX microrobotics 1200Z ram expansion on 1200

8. FS:A1200 w/ MBX 1200z mem card/4mb EDO and VGA adapter