Rom kernel manual in guide-format?

Post by Aalten P.M. v » Sat, 20 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Long time ago, I saw the rom kernel manual in amigaguide-format, with
links to the includes and autodocs. As online help, it looked very
usefull. Does anyone know where I can get a copy, since I don't know
the original source?

Thanks in advance,

Matthijs van Aalten

Rom kernel manual in guide-format?

Post by Kenneth Yea » Mon, 22 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Long time ago, I saw the rom kernel manual in amigaguide-format, with
>links to the includes and autodocs. As online help, it looked very
>usefull. Does anyone know where I can get a copy, since I don't know
>the original source?

The CATS Developer CD 2.0 had the manuals on disk, possibly in AmigaGuide
format - though I'm not sure.

BTW, the disc, written with Carl and I's software, is readable in long
filename format under Windows 95!  Nice to know microsoft agreed with the CDTV
extensions (so to speak - actually we just used a sub-standard before its
time!!!)

1. FS: *OLD* manuals, books, and magazines from 1989 - ROM Kernel Reference Manuals, etc.

Don't know what they're worth so I'll take offers on:

Lattice C++ - version 1.0!

Amiga Hardware Manual
Amiga ROM Kernel Ref. Manual:
        Includes & Autodocs
        Revised & Updated
Amiga ROM Kernel Ref. Manual:
        Libraries & Devices
        Revised & Updated

The AmigaWorld Tech Journal
        - the first year!
        - 6 issues.  I think I still have the disks.

Compute!'s Amiga Machine Language Programming Guide.

Programmer's Guide to the Amiga (Robert A. Peck)

Introduction to the Commodore Amiga 2000
Amiga BASIC

Amiga System Programmer's Guide - Abacus
AmigaDOS Inside & Out - Abacus

A couple issues of Amiga Transactor.

2. Trouble with ASync 3.1

3. ROM Kernel Ref Guides..?!

4. Old or New Versions of Reqester

5. FA: Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual-Devices

6. Modem on Sun

7. FA on eBay: Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manual: Libraries & Devices - $2

8. MERLIN LEGEND PASSWORD?

9. ebay: Amiga Rom Kernel Manuals + more

10. FS: Set of ROM Kernel Manuals