FS: External SCSI Expansion Cases

Post by Dale Frame » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have (3) External SCSI Expansion Cases for sale.  All are in good working
order.  Each will house a single SCSI device.  If interested, please contact me
at the address listed below.

                                                        Thanks, Dale

The first two cases were designed for 3.5" devices such a hard drive, tape
drive or ZIP/JAZ drive.  A power cord is included, as are multiple face plates.
 On the back of each case you'll find a SCSI ID selector, dual 50-pin
connectors and an ON/OFF switch.  $25 ea + postage.

The third case was designed for larger 5.25" devices such as a CD-ROM player.
With the appropriate faceplace and mounting hardware, you could mount any of
the above mentioned 3.5" devices.  As before, a power cord is included.  On the
back of this case you'll find a SCSI ID Selector, dual 50-pin connectors and an
ON/OFF switch.  This case was designed for easy transportabilty, so if you need
it, you'll enjoy the fact that it has a retractable handle.  $35 + postage.
  --
  | Fidonet: Dale Frameli 1:382/311

  |Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly their own.

1. FS: External SCSI Expansion Cases

I have (3) External SCSI Expansion Cases for sale.  All are in good working
order.  Each will house a single SCSI device.  If interested, please contact me
at the address listed below.

                                                        Thanks, Dale

The first two cases were designed for 3.5" devices such a hard drive, tape
drive or ZIP/JAZ drive.  A power cord is included, as are multiple face plates.
 On the back of each case you'll find a SCSI ID selector, dual 50-pin
connectors and an ON/OFF switch.  $25 ea + postage.

The third case was designed for larger 5.25" devices such as a CD-ROM player.
With the appropriate faceplace and mounting hardware, you could mount any of
the above mentioned 3.5" devices.  As before, a power cord is included.  On the
back of this case you'll find a SCSI ID Selector, dual 50-pin connectors and an
ON/OFF switch.  This case was designed for easy transportabilty, so if you need
it, you'll enjoy the fact that it has a retractable handle.  $35 + postage.
  --
  | Fidonet: Dale Frameli 1:382/311

  |Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly their own.

2. Need help with font conversion

3. FS: External SCSI Pioneer CD drive and external SCSI Case (CDN/USA)

4. Spice Netlister Needed

5. External SCSI Expansion Cases

6. ISO9660 - is it a reliable method of copying data and music CD's ?

7. FS: Squirrel SCSI for A1200 + bonus external SCSI case

8. FS: Xetec SCSI host adapter for A500, FastRAM card, external SCSI case/PS

9. FA: Squirrel SCSI for A1200 + bonus external SCSI case

10. FS: 2 external SCSI cases with PSU - UK.