Doom!, Doom! Mass Suicide planned for Amiga owners...

Doom!, Doom! Mass Suicide planned for Amiga owners...

Post by Fallguy4 » Thu, 31 Mar 1994 03:31:02

Alright, so the Amiga appears it can't cut the cheese.  Eventually the other
platforms will evolve to do all those things that Amiga had planned.  Like
teleconferencing, videoCD, Toaster type workstation, true multitasking.

Its not the end of the world, unless your Mark Barrett who has no live, then it
is, cheer up and move on.

Post by Ricardo Hernand » Thu, 31 Mar 1994 07:52:50

|> Alright, so the Amiga appears it can't cut the cheese.  Eventually the other
|> platforms will evolve to do all those things that Amiga had planned.  Like
|> teleconferencing, videoCD, Toaster type workstation, true multitasking.
|>
|> Its not the end of the world, unless your Mark Barrett who has no live, then it
|> is, cheer up and move on.

    Yep.... >*SNOB!*<  You, are.. *sniff!*  right....  ;-)

- Raist

1. Doom and Doom ][ for 3DO in 95

Here is another slap in the face for the Amiga. 3DO is going to get
DOOM, and we still get shafted. What a bitch to be grouped with the
Sinclair 2000. Meanwhile, look who DOES get a port: QNX, OS/2, SGI
Irix v5.2, LINUX, JAG, MAC, WINDOWS, NEXTSTEP, Sega 32X, and of course
MS-DOS.

--

| Fight On USC!  | Go Kings! Go Ducks!  |  \X/  'O Bar E O Meu Lar!' |

2. Seven Hills Software

3. What is DOOM? Doom is

4. bash

5. DOOM : LET'S GET ON WITH IT ( Id Software (Doom) responds!)

6. Need a web server ???

7. Nice doom-style demo for doom-clone followers

8. Wanted: Honeywell 7000

9. DOOM:Which FTP-server has new DOOM-Files ??

10. Any plans for a DOOM level editor?

11. How to make Amiga DOOM and Amiga QUAKE FAST on a Blizzard A1260!!!!!

12. Doom a JOKE on Amiga?