Cannon Fodder crashes a lot

Post by m h ki » Wed, 05 Jan 1994 22:59:56

Has anybody else noticed this. It seems to crash quite often on my
machine (which is not standard), and I have noticed quite a few
graphical bugs as well.

The crashing is very annoying, and as sods law ditates, it tends to
happen towards the end of a mission. I even had it crash when I
was typing a filename intot he savegame screen, hence losing all
the hard work I had put into completing the previous mission.

I think I will call *, but I don't see myself getting much help
there 8(

A1200/80hd/1230XA 50Mhz/4 megs FAST       Wow, Frontier runs smoothly! 8)
BlitzBasic programmer. All BB enthusiasts are invited to contact me NOW!!

Cannon Fodder crashes a lot

Post by Kimmo Veijalain » Thu, 06 Jan 1994 01:44:13

Quote:>Has anybody else noticed this. It seems to crash quite often on my
>machine (which is not standard), and I have noticed quite a few
>graphical bugs as well.

I've noticed some graphical bugs every now and then, but no crashes.
On my brothers FAULTY a500 it did crash all the time ;-)

Quote:>The crashing is very annoying, and as sods law ditates, it tends to
>happen towards the end of a mission. I even had it crash when I
>was typing a filename intot he savegame screen, hence losing all
>the hard work I had put into completing the previous mission.

What machine do you have? Works fine on an A500 I can assure you =8^B
--
   _ C=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=K.Veijalainen=-
_ //  What did the suicide-mouse say to the cat? Let me come in your mouth!

           :   :  : : ::Long Live the Emperor:: : :  :   : (((<Stereo>)))

1. cannon fodder cannon fodder

cannon fodder question- i don't know if anybody has seen my posts, so here's
my problem, i have an A3000 and i recently  bought cannon fodder, i love the
game, but it crashes everytime i get to level 8.  i just made it past 8-1 and
it crashed as soon as i got killed in 8-2. is this a common thing with 3000s
or is it my disks? just wondering.. please somebody answer....anyone..
anyone...

2. An NLM has been loaded which prevents low priority threads from being executed...

3. Cannon Fodder Help - please!

4. Flight-Sim Tools & Tips

5. Cannon Fodder for the PC ??

6. Poor Video transmission.

7. Cannon Fodder

8. linguistic tree too big for page

9. sensible cannon fodder soccer thingy!

10. Cannon Fodder CD32 FMV

11. Cannon Fodder HD install problems

12. Cannon Fodder Level 6

13. Cannon Fodder