Tape-Backup Device and Software...

Post by Drummer B » Wed, 04 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hey everyone!  I have a friend who works at a local university and
managed to get ahold of a demo drive of the Jazz drive.  He told me that
they're planning to sell for around $549 with $90 for additional discs.
Nice!  But I just may give in to the Zip drive and swap my discs.....

                        -=>Greg<=-

1. Tape-Backup Device and Software?

What kind of Tape-Backup devices are available and "still" supported?  I was
checking out the new Iomega Ditto and other such devices for the PC...  Do any
of them work with the Amiga's SCSI or Parallel ports?  Also, what is considered
the better software for backing up to tape?  Thanks
--
|Fidonet:  Dale Frameli 1:382/311

2. How to create a feedthru for auto-P&R??

3. CFP - 3rd Intl Conf on High Performance Computing (HiPC '96)

4. Domino as a service for NT

5. FS TandenBerg 250 MB SCSI External Tape Backup Device : $100.00

6. ODBC problem with OS/400 V4R4 and CA Express

7. FS TandenBerg 250 MB SCSI External Tape Backup Device : $75.00

8. WANTED:Ide Tape Backup Device for A1200

9. Backup devices (was: Re: VCR Backup)