Harpoon with OS 2.04 (Second Try!)

Post by Douglas W. Oa » Wed, 22 Jul 1992 21:10:23

I bought Harpoon back in the dark ages of OS 1.3, and now that I've
installed OS 2.04 and the new roms, it's broken.  The specific symptom
is failure to update menu items (sensor range selections, etc.) while
the menu is displayed (although the updated do take effect), and
failure to display some information.  The cumulative effect is to make
the game unplayable.  I am running the game from a hard drive on an
Amiga 2000HD, but I still have the original floppy.  Am I making some
simple mistake, or do I need to shell out some bucks for an upgrade?

would be fine, unless you think there is general net.interest in this.
Thanks!