Foundation CD or Foundation Gold?

Post by Nathan Wai » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I was considering buying Foundation DC from Epic with my next
purchase.  (Rationale: if you're going to buy one game you can't
afford, why not buy two?) :)

But then when comparing prices with eye-play, I found they have
Foundation _Gold_ for ten pounds more than Epics Director's Cut.
:/

The rather extensive description at Eye-Play's site implys that
Foundation Gold has a few additional elements and game-tweaks
above the diretors cut.  ...The big question is: Are the additional
bits particularly significant?  (Ten pounds significant?) :)

Anyone have experience with both of these title's?  Or an opinion
based on the description of the differences at Eye-play?  ...I'm
quite curious to know.  (And what's the lastability of the game?)

Epic is at: http://www.epicmarketing.ltd.net/
Eye-play is at: http://www.eye-play.com/       if y'all wanna look.

Nathan.
--

A4000 Apollo 040/40MHz SCSI, Picasso IV, 2+112Meg, VLab, Viewsonic E70,
1.2 Gig HDD, 24xCD and a *big* stereo.    Online at 14.4k with Term. :)

Post by Alfred Schwa » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>I was considering buying Foundation DC from Epic with my next
>purchase.  (Rationale: if you're going to buy one game you can't
>afford, why not buy two?) :)

>But then when comparing prices with eye-play, I found they have
>Foundation _Gold_ for ten pounds more than Epics Director's Cut.
>:/

Foundation Gold includes the extra 40 missions that must be bought
seperately for Foundation (DC).
I do not own Foundation Gold (well, not yet :) but I read everywhere that
it should have extra futures that are missing in Foundation (DC).
I think it is worth the extra money, espaecially if you do not own
Foundation (DC).

Ciao, Alfred

1. Installing Foundation : Gold

Hello,

I've problem installing Foundation Gold CD on my A1200HD. I've followed
the instructions as stated, i.e. copied the FoundationPrefs to the HD
and etc.and it appeared that the installation wouldn't begin after that.
Please help.

Thanks in advance

Boey

2. >>>DISCOUNT SOFTWARE<<<

3. Foundation Gold

4. happy 99 virusl

5. foundation and p96 problem? [was: Where the new Foundation Demo..this one lock]

6. Immediate Required::: OBIEE Developer || Geneva Switzerland || 5-6 Months...

7. The SenseReal Foundation

8. Removing 3.5 drive from system properties

9. "Foundation" stockholders group

10. Foundation is OUT!

11. Foundation, Genetic Species?