Comparing the NEC Multisync 2A and 3D monitors.

Comparing the NEC Multisync 2A and 3D monitors.

Post by Sean Culha » Sat, 24 Nov 1990 03:08:16

Could somebody please tell me how the NEC Multisync 2A and 3D differ
(other than the $150 price difference).  Will either work well with
a MicroWay Flicker Fixer, and will there be a noticable difference???

Thanks in advance.

 _ /-_

Post by Joseph P. Hillenbu » Sat, 24 Nov 1990 22:56:33

> Could somebody please tell me how the NEC Multisync 2A and 3D differ
> (other than the $150 price difference).  Will either work well with
> a MicroWay Flicker Fixer, and will there be a noticable difference???

> Thanks in advance.

>  _ /-_

Model       | Type           | Size
------------+----------------+----------------------------------
2A          | VGA            | ???? (About 12-14")
3A          | VGA            | 14"
3D          | MultiSync      | 14"
4D          | MultiSync      | 16"
5D          | MultiSync      | 20"

There are other statsI didn't mention, but thosre are the major ones.

                        Joseph Hillenburg
             Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group

  "Only Apple could slow down a 68030 chip." -Computer Shopper

1. Nec 3d, Mitsubishi 1391a ,Nec 2a Monitor

Hello, Does anybody out there know where I can get a Mitsubishi 1391a
multisync monitor besides Briwall? I've heard that they have given people
alot of problems.

Also, will a Nec 2a do all the aga modes?
If so, does it have a 15 pin vga connector or the old 9 multisync pin style?

Also, does Nec have any more 3d monitors?
I heard that they were suppose to be getting some in and was wondering if
they had any yet.

Later...

2. Southwestern Bell Buys Telefonos de Mexico

3. FS A3000 /w NEC 3D monitor and a NEC 3D monitor

4. Wanted: Metro Cross

5. FS A3000 /w NEC 3D monitor and a NEC 3D monitor.

6. FindFirst Method of DAO

7. Open SNMP NMS platforms

8. Nec 2A Multisync Monitor

9. FS: Monitor: NEC MultiSync 2A

10. Nec 2A Multisync Monitor

11. HighGFX monitor driver with NEC Multisync 2A..... help