Cedar Rapids, Iowa Amiga Users

Post by Brian Wolte » Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:00:00

SUBJECT: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Amiga Users
Hey! I was wondering if there are any Amiga/Toaster  users out here that
live in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area? I recently moved here and would like
to find information on clubs and stores.

Thanks!

Post by Kevin His » Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:00:00

: SUBJECT: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Amiga Users
: Hey! I was wondering if there are any Amiga/Toaster  users out here that
: live in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area? I recently moved here and would like
: to find information on clubs and stores.

Try:

Commo-Hawk Commodore Users Group
PO Box 2724
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406

-Kevin Hisel
 Champaign-Urbana Commodore Users Group

 Check out the Amiga Web Directory:
 http://www.prairienet.org/community/clubs/cucug/amiga.html

1. Cedar Rapids, Iowa Amiga Users

Hey! I was wondering if there are any Amiga/Toaster  users out here that
live in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area? I recently moved here and would like
to find information on clubs and stores.

Thanks!

2. Hard Drive Help Needed!!!

3. amiga Toaster repairs in Illinois or Iowa?

4. server.exe not packed server

5. IOWA Amiga stores

6. Scheduler Synchronization Problem

7. Is there a decent Amiga store around Iowa??

8. Browser help

9. Finnish Amiga Users Group Announces User Group Meeting

10. Sega rapid fire unit ???

11. Rapid Fire SCSI-2 DKB

12. Rapid Fire Circuit

13. Rapid Access Turbo HD Controller