Need LightGun Programming info.

Post by Brian Flanag » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 04:46:40

I finally got an Amiga Light Gun (ActionWare's), but I need some technical
information on how to use it within my programs.  If anybody has this
information, please post it here.  Thanks!

Brian Flanagan,  please address E-Mail as follows,

         UUCP: wupost.wustl.edu!sempco!brianf

Post by Mathias Svenss » Mon, 23 Jan 1995 10:17:00

In a message of 20 Jan 95 Brian Flanagan wrote to All:

 BF> I finally got an Amiga Light Gun (ActionWare's), but I need some
 BF> technical information on how to use it within my programs.  If anybody
 BF> has this information, please post it here.  Thanks!

I think a Light Gun will work just like an LightPen. Look in "Amiga
Hardware Reference Manual" and you will find the information your're
searching for.

I don't know if the current LightPen x,y-pos can be read in an systemfriendly
way. Someone out there who knows?

/Mathias

*Mathias* Svensson FidoNet:  2:200/113.15
Sirius Design    AmigaNet: 39:163/101.15

( UUCP Dialup connection )

1. Nintendo LightGun info needed

   My local Canadian Tire is selling Nintendo Lightguns for $20.  I know
the plugs are non-compatible.  Is it possible to rewire these so they work
with my Amiga and Capone.  If so, could someone send me the pinouts.

Shane McCarthy                  Please forward mail to
Windsor, Ont.                   stss.org!jabba!peeker!shane

2. Getting Atari ST ROM Image

3. Need short info and egzample how to program Amiga printer port

4. help 7200VXR tokenring initialize failure

5. A2232 Info needed (Programming)

6. Winsock SDK

7. MMU Programming info needed

8. Had to re-run Setup. Now I've got extra folders in Docs and Settings. How to remove?

9. Need Help/Info on Amiga Programming?

10. Need info on CBM's installer program

11. Need info on programming A2410 H/W directly

12. A2410 programming info. needed.