question: A3000 measurements, links?

Post by the EverRambling and MultiSyllabic Sean DE » Sat, 18 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I need to know the "schematic"/ specs of the A3000 desktop's motherboard dimensions when fully
stacked with a processor card, zip ram etc. including the*hole placements- for my borgified
amiga tower project, I may just build a tower from scratch from some leftover towers laying around
or some more esoteric material like aluminum sheeting, copper scrap, plexiglas (any sturdy plastics
recommended that don't have static dangers?) .

"We are Microsoft, of Borg. General Protection Fault in module assimilate.exe : Resistance izkx GPF
0x56548820 Application RESIST.EXE has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."