stuck in BC

Post by <MSK.. » Fri, 27 Mar 1992 03:21:49

ok, corrct me if i am wrong...
I was on the 1st level with the "fancy" walls, it is all explored except for
areas behind locked doors, The keys, I think, are on 4 smaller sub-quests that
you get by placing the orbs in the alcoves.  In the underwater quest, I have
the octa-key (for an area above, I believe) but there is a door right in the
middle of the level to a small area that I cannot open.....I in another sub-que
st (a scroll warning against the ram lord) I think I went through the whole thi
ng, but didn't find a key or a ram-lord?   And on another sub-quest (medusa) I
killed the giant skull, but never saw a medusa(is that it)?  Are the stone to
flesh scrolls for this level, or later?
(whew!)
Thanks...
Mike

stuck in BC

Post by Scott M Mart » Fri, 27 Mar 1992 17:14:29

Spoilers? ahead:

Mike,

  You are correct in the assumption that the four subquests will give
you keys to those four locked doors.  Re: the Ram General, did you go
into the pit (yes, there IS a way out from there, and it doesn't require
having any special item or use of magic).  Re: the Underwater Realm,
Did you get enter the prison and get the key from one of those Neptune
creatures?

Isn't this game great?

Scott

stuck in BC

Post by Jeffrey D. Smi » Sat, 28 Mar 1992 00:13:40

> ok, corrct me if i am wrong...
> I was on the 1st level with the "fancy" walls, it is all explored except for
> areas behind locked doors, The keys, I think, are on 4 smaller sub-quests that
> you get by placing the orbs in the alcoves.  In the underwater quest, I have

So far, so good.  By the way, I found that "invincibility" potion also
helps for this level.  It's hard to find the water breathing potions.

Quote:> the octa-key (for an area above, I believe) but there is a door right in the

Ya ya...keep going, you're doing great!

Quote:> middle of the level to a small area that I cannot open.....I in another sub-que

If I recall, that door is the passage to the "protector"; one of your goals.
(I think you need a white pearl key for it...not sure about this.)

Quote:> st (a scroll warning against the ram lord) I think I went through the whole thi
> ng, but didn't find a key or a ram-lord?   And on another sub-quest (medusa) I

You should go back and look again.  I had a 300 damage mace of some sort
and it did the job nicely...just keep moving out of his line of sight
and wack at him.  (That applies to any big monster.  Don't let it take
aim on you.)

Quote:> killed the giant skull, but never saw a medusa(is that it)?  Are the stone to
> flesh scrolls for this level, or later?
> (whew!)

The giant skull is the medusa.  You can see the snakes appear when
it attacks.  It is very fast; took me awhile to figure out how
to get past it to explore the level (so THAT's what that spell is
for!).  I didn't need the "flesh" scrolls, but you have a reasonable
assumption that they are for the medusa level.

I was confused about the skull for awhile, because I thought the
medusa was some sort of female slithery thing like you see in the
B movies.  It sure is tough and fast.

Quote:> Thanks...
> Mike

You're welcome.

1. BC: Stuck on Soultakers

HELP?!

I've done four of the quests for the four items in Black Crypt...
I'm stuck on the soultakers domain...

In the northern portion...i've gotten to a door with serpents on it..
and a switch in a room to the west that doesn't seem to do anything..

I've found two of the three crowns.. in the southern sections.

Could anyone help?

Did i miss a key?

                             Thanks in advance.       (Troy)

2. Can you catch the bouncing mail message?

3. knightmare, frustration, stuck, stuck, stuck, aaaarghhh

4. 102 Bars Of Gold

5. UNIVERSE : Graphic Adventure - Stuck, Stuck, Stuck..

6. Uninstall MSN Messenger 4.7

7. Is there anywhere that does RAM board/accelerator trade ins?

8. IBM POWER4 STREAM results posted

9. Lemmings 2: Hard Disk Ins

10. req: 3640 in 3000 ins

11. -HELP- GVP 040/33 ins