That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Michae » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:44:30

I found it to download here :

http://www.veryComputer.com/

It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make it
sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

Great stuff.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Stuart Hawkin » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:32:58

Quote:> I found it to download here :

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make it
> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is a
a hell of a lot smarter than you.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Marcel DeVo » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:09:06

Quote:> I found it to download here :
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make it
> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

Well, he did actually say "...and we can *make* people do things."
(emphasis mine ;)

--

A4091scsi CV64 96 megs CDRW M1764-17" Catweasel FUSION/Emplant
A4000/060 *Storm MKII overclocked 66mhz - see "How to Overclock!"

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Marcel DeVo » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:28:22

>> I found it to download here :

>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make it
>> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

> How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is a
> a hell of a lot smarter than you.

How would you know?

It doesn't always takes brains to make money. You can make money being an
*** knowing how to *use* people, which he did. He couldn't write
decent code himself. When he finally realised this he had other people do
it *for* him.

--

Post by ?yvin Halfdan Th » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:39:02

> How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is a
> a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Have you seen Forrest Gump?

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Clockmeiste » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:34:26

> >> I found it to download here :

> >> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> >> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make
it
> >> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

> > How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because
is a
> > a hell of a lot smarter than you.

> How would you know?

> It doesn't always takes brains to make money. You can make money being an
> *** knowing how to *use* people, which he did. He couldn't write
> decent code himself. When he finally realised this he had other people do
> it *for* him.

A smart move as it turns out, he is a billionaire after all.

Regards,

Clockmeister.

* www.tnet.com.au/~gerryvdb
*
* Amiga hardware hacking links, A500/A2000 schematics
* A1060 Sidecar manual, DKB MegaChip manual... more
*

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Stuart Hawkin » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:55:35

Quote:> >> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make
it
> >> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

> > How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because
is a
> > a hell of a lot smarter than you.

> How would you know?

Because he is a genius, he has made a lot of money. He wrote a programme
(waaay back) that computer scientisits, professors etc thought was
impossible.

Quote:> It doesn't always takes brains to make money.

Yes it does, name one instance where it doesn't.

Quote:> You can make money being an *** knowing how to *use* people,

That's funny, every person he went into business with said they thought they
were *using* him, he outsmarted them. I suggest you look at the facts rather
than your anti-MS propoganda.

Quote:>which he did. He couldn't write
> decent code himself.

He can and has but who cares, code writing requires no intelligence. It,
like hacking, is mindless drudge-work. Like anything else innovation, true
innovation is what requires intelligence.

Quote:>When he finally realised this he had other people do
> it *for* him.

You are an idiot, why have a dog and bark yourself? Simple fact is he didn't
need to programme anymore.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Stuart Hawkin » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:11:39

Quote:> >> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make
> it
> >> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

> >How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is
> >a hell of a lot smarter than you.

> Maybe Michaels mommy and daddy didn't have a spare 10 million or so to
give
> to him so he could play "computer" ?

> Gates ain't so smart.

Why?

Quote:>.he's just a mercenary bastard that got a huge big
> break and had the family money to play with,

Wrong, gates had no money to play with. Now stop liying you retarded *.

Quote:> so don't give me that 'He's a
> genius" crap....that's just propoganda.

No to be propoganda it has to be untrue, what you are saying is untrue.

Quote:> It's easy to take a punt when a good
> deal gets thrown in your lap and you have a massive safety net in case it
> all fails.

* off you liying sack of shit. Bill Gates went out as a student and made
the deals, he did not have them put in his lap, his parents were poor, they
were by no stretch of the imagination wealthy. Infact his first corporate
headquarters was a room at motel 6, he didn't own a suit and had meetings
with business people at his room.
 Look at the facts arsehole not at what you want to believe.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by Stuart Hawkin » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:13:27

> > How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because
is a
> > a hell of a lot smarter than you.

> Have you seen Forrest Gump?

Arhh I suppose you haven't been told this but it's only a movie. There are
and have never been any retards to make millions let alone billions.
Welcome to the real world

P.S. Star Wars wasn't real either, just incase you are still confused about
that one.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by T. Max Devli » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:48:01

Said Stuart Hawkins in alt.destroy.microsoft on Thu, 27 Sep 2001

>> I found it to download here :

>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make it
>> sound like he's taking the*out of his company...

>How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is a
>a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Guffaw.

--
T. Max Devlin
  *** The best way to convince another is

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by William Haye » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:56:20

Quote:> > >> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to
make
> > How would you know?
> Because he is a genius, he has made a lot of money.

He is an idiot, everyone knows he has made a lot of money, this makes him a
'target'.
You know, those other idiots that like to fly airplanes into buildings.
They like 'targets'.
Don't expect Bill to live much longer due to Bill being a 'target' becuase
everyone knows he has alot of money.

Quote:> He wrote a programme (waaay back) that computer scientisits, professors

etc thought was impossible.

And which program was that ?
(take your time, I'm sure you can find ..... one.)

Quote:> > It doesn't always takes brains to make money.
> Yes it does, name one instance where it doesn't.

Bank One.   Bank America.   ComAmerica.
Let me guess, you think those people are Genuises too ?

Quote:> > You can make money being an *** knowing how to *use* people,
> That's funny, every person he went into business with said they thought
they
> were *using* him, he outsmarted them. I suggest you look at the facts
rather
> than your anti-MS propoganda.

Bill bought an 8088 disk operating system from a Seattle programming company
and sold it to IBM.
This is called being a Middle Man.   People do this all the time.   Even
dumb ones.

Quote:> > He couldn't write decent code himself.
> He can and has but who cares, code writing requires no intelligence.

Name it.
Code writing takes intellegence.   (To say nothing of the ability to think
'logically')

Quote:> You are an idiot, why have a dog and bark yourself?

Some dogs are pretty stupid, you have to teach them to bark before they can
bark.

Quote:> Simple fact is he didn't need to programme anymore.

 Which ignores the rather obvious fact that he has never known how to
program other than simple basic programs.
You've seen them;

10 Print: Print: Print
20 Print "Hello"
30 If inkey="" then goto 10
40 End

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by William Haye » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:01:36

> > > How much more money does he have than you? A lot?
> > Have you seen Forrest Gump?

> Arhh I suppose you haven't been told this but it's only a movie. There are
> and have never been any retards to make millions let alone billions.

Certainly don't have to worry about you, do we ?

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by William Haye » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:13:02

> > I found it to download here :
> > http://www.veryComputer.com/
> > It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make
it
> > sound like he's taking the*out of his company...
> How much more money does he have than you?

He doesn't.

Quote:> A lot ?

 No.

Quote:> Well that is because is a a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Yep.  Darn Smarter than me.   I ain't got no smarts.
IRS sayz I only make $257.00 a year.
Shame on me for not contributing more taxes to the economy.
I ain't a 'target', either, which is not to be confused by some dumb asses I
know.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by hrin » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:59:59

says...

Quote:> > >> It's snippets of Bill Gates talking his usual *all mixed up to make
> > it

> > >How much more money does he have than you? A lot? Well that is because is
> > >a hell of a lot smarter than you.

> > Maybe Michaels mommy and daddy didn't have a spare 10 million or so to
> give
> > to him so he could play "computer" ?

> > Gates ain't so smart.

> Why?

> >.he's just a mercenary bastard that got a huge big
> > break and had the family money to play with,

> Wrong, gates had no money to play with. Now stop liying you retarded *.

> > so don't give me that 'He's a
> > genius" crap....that's just propoganda.

> No to be propoganda it has to be untrue, what you are saying is untrue.

> > It's easy to take a punt when a good
> > deal gets thrown in your lap and you have a massive safety net in case it
> > all fails.

> * off you liying sack of shit. Bill Gates went out as a student and made
> the deals, he did not have them put in his lap, his parents were poor, they
> were by no stretch of the imagination wealthy. Infact his first corporate
> headquarters was a room at motel 6, he didn't own a suit and had meetings
> with business people at his room.
>  Look at the facts arsehole not at what you want to believe.

Oh, no!  Somebody is making fun of the poor widdle Windoze baby's hero!
What a cruel, cruel world.  Don't cry, now.  Go launch MS Word, and make
that cute little paper clip "office assistant" thing do cutsie-pie *
like tap the screen, and after a few minutes maybe you'll forget what a
pathetic * you are.

That anti-Bill Gates mp3

Post by hrin » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:04:29

says...

Quote:> Arhh I suppose you haven't been told this but it's only a movie. There are
> and have never been any retards to make millions let alone billions.
> Welcome to the real world

But I'm sure you still maintain a glimmer of hope for yourself, if only to
keep from dropping into a deep depression.  Either that, or maybe you've
convinced yourself that you're really _not_ a retard because you know
Special Windows Secrets like how to find that cool game-like thing hidden
in Excel.

Now stop dawdling on Usenet and go buy the next release of Windows.  The
last release is already a whole week old, for *'s sake, and it's
obsolete.

1. yeah bill gates might be satan

but then you're forgetting, satan would not manifest his presence in such
a weak, frail body.

no tatoos.

no blaring heavy metal music.

doesn't like the Dead Kennedys.

doesn't play Nintendo.

and doesn't spray grafitti on subways so it can be closer to hell and the
devil.

--so according the Moral Majority and the P.M.R.C. guidelines set for
recognizing evil, you've all been deceived.....bill gates is not evil,
just greedier than i would ever be.

2. Uncapping your Cable! Solution!

3. Bill Gates sucks

4. Objects, Relational DBs, and SQL

5. Bill Gates is *NOT* a genius

6. Carriage Return Removal on ASCII downloaded files

7. Bill Gates sucks

8. Define Enum in Union's switch clause.

9. Bill Gates is *NOT* a

10. All HAIL Bill GATES, Windows Forever, the KING of all Operating systems.

11. All HAIL Bill GATES,

12. Bill Gates sucks

13. Bill Gates is *NOT* a