Hired Guns passwords?!?

Post by Teemu Rajal » Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone have password codes for Hired Guns?!? The game randomly askes
passwords during the game... So if someone knows any common passwords for
this game, would he/she send them to me. I really would priciate it...
thanks.

Hired Guns passwords?!?

Post by Daithi O'Cui » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone have password codes for Hired Guns?!? The game randomly askes
>passwords during the game... So if someone knows any common passwords for
>this game, would he/she send them to me. I really would priciate it...

You have made a slight misspelling, what you meant to say was "I really
would pirate it..."

The codes were in a seperate booklet which came with the game - it
functioned as copy protection. If you have a cracked game, no doubt you can
just type any old rubbish and it will work. If not, get searching for that
booklet...

Hired Guns passwords?!?

Post by Neuromance » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone have password codes for Hired Guns?!? The game randomly askes
> passwords during the game... So if someone knows any common passwords for
> this game, would he/she send them to me. I really would priciate it...
> thanks.

LOL there is 4800 passwords to this game, just buy the original