WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins + sequel

Post by Thomas C Norwo » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

If anybody has either or both of the following games for the Amiga for
sale, please e-mail me.  Game(s) MUST have box and docs in excellent
condition:

Ghosts 'n' Goblins
Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Thanks,

   - Tom N.

"Anyone can shoot a gun, but can you steer a bullet?"

    - From a promo poster for Rage Racer (PSX)

"Power is nothing without the ability to control it."

"A Porsche is not built to be something for everyone; it is built to be
 everything for someone."

    - From the 1996 Porsche 911 brochure

1. WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins & Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Hello:

If anybody has either or both of these 2 games for the Amiga for sale with
boxes and manuals in excellent condition please e-mail me with your price.

Thanks,

   - Tom N.

"Power is nothing without the ability to control it."

"A Porsche is not built to be something for everyone; it is built to be
 everything for someone."

    - From the 1996 Porsche 911 brochure

2. What is that little button, anyhoo?

3. WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins and sequel...

4. Golive 5 or Frontpage 2K PDF turorials!

5. WTB: Ghosts 'n' Goblins + sequel

6. Pine 3.89 causes mailtool under Solaris 2.2 to crash

7. WTB: Ghosts & Goblins and sequel

8. IP use Tracking

9. Ghosts 'n' Goblins

10. Ghosts 'N Goblins ??

11. 'NORTH & SOUTH' Sequel...

12. Ghouls 'n' Ghosts Amiga vs X68000

13. 1942 Monitor $300 FORSALE FORSALE''''''''''''''