New Boulderdash game: Excellent!

Post by Pelle Hillbe » Wed, 11 Aug 1993 08:43:39

Have anyone else seen the new Boulderdash clone (or 'expansion' might be
more
appropriate) on Aminet? It's called Robouldix, and it is in the game/think
directory. It seems to be state of the art-programming, with very
challenging
courses and a lot of fun. I've already solved the supplied courses, and is
eagerly waiting for more. Check it out! (Fred Fish has put it on his disk
too...)

---
Everything that glitters has a high refractive index...
Pelle Hillberg, Uppsala, Sweden

New Boulderdash game: Excellent!

Post by Rob Freundli » Sat, 14 Aug 1993 06:04:39

Quote:>Have anyone else seen the new Boulderdash clone (or 'expansion' might be
>more
>appropriate) on Aminet? It's called Robouldix, and it is in the game/think
>directory. It seems to be state of the art-programming, with very
>challenging
>courses and a lot of fun. I've already solved the supplied courses

I got it and love it!  Haven't solved the courses yet, though.  But
since until I got it I'd never seen Boulderdash and therefore had to
figure out what the heck was going on all by myself ...

One thing, though.  Be careful running on a 4000.  I had some problem
and had to (I think) turn off caching to get it to work.  This was 2
weeks ago (I've been out of town), so that may not be exactly right.
Will write more when I try it again.

--
\,,/,                       |"I think that all right-thinking people in this
   '  Rob Freundlich        | country are sick and tired of ordinary, decent

      4000/040/25MHz/120M   | sick and tired." - Graham Chapman

1. New Boulderdash Clone on Aminet!

Just checked the recent uploads to Aminet, and I found that there is a neat
little game called bould241.lha -> A Boulderdash clone. And it is really
great! It is an *exact* copy of the boulderdash games on the C64! Graphics,
sound, levels, everything. Its great!

But, I have one problem. THE DOC'S ARE IN GERMAN!

AFAIK, the game is shareware, but I cant read the docs because I'm not
German, so if someone could offer a translation??

--
  ___   ___ ______   ______   ______      ______  ___   ___ ______
 /  /__/  // ___  \ / _____\_/ _____\_/\_/ ___  \/  /__/  // ___  \

     <__/ \______/ \______/ \______/ \/ \______/     <__/ \______/

2. Q & A page

3. Re : BOULDERDASH and C 64 Games

4. Include Files

5. Excellent Amiga game release

6. Small LAN and Quickbooks

7. Tanx: where to find this excellent game

8. spelling check and webster in VIM

9. GIMME' THE A TO Z ON CREATING AN EXCELLENT AMIGA GAME!

10. Excellent Workbench games on AMINET!

11. Free and excellent source code for game/demo writers

12. Excellent Strategy Freeware Game

13. GIMME' THE A TO Z ON CREATING AN EXCELLENT AMIGA GAME!