A2232 Info needed (Programming)

Post by eric van dijk » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I'am writing a device driver for the A2232 Serial card.
But before i can continue, i need some extra info/doc's.

I have the system schematics, but i'am afraid thats not enough
info to start programming, i'am looking for docs that tell me
how the amiga communicate's with the 65CE02 and how the 65CE02
talks to the 7 ACIA's (6551).

Greetings, Eric.

E. van Dijken              | Telephone: +31 50 5855148
PTT Telecom BV             | Telefax  : +31 50 5851500

P.O. Box 188               | DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official
NL-9700 AD Groningen       | statement from, nor does it represent an
The Netherlands            | official position of, PTT Telecom B.V.

1. C= A2232 7 Port Serial Card -Info needed

Hello folks, I've aquired an old Commodore Multi-port Serial Card.
I'd like to get it installed and running, unfortunately it came without
the almighty and propriatary adapter cables. From the post i've seen over
the last few years, it seems i'm not alone, for whatever reasons.

So i'm looking for any info any and all of you have gathered, in order
to hack myself some cables to get this puppy working. If you have any info
or you've hacked yourself a cable, please send it my way via E-Mail.
Hopefully we can get enough info together, for creating some cheap solution
to this problem, and get a FAQ together to help out those who might be in the
same boat in the future.

Thanks all,
Van

2. Hayes Quality

3. Need short info and egzample how to program Amiga printer port

4. Subweb problem with toc & search pages

5. Need LightGun Programming info.

6. Retrace and active page questions

7. Need info on programming A2410 H/W directly

8. FS: Sparc 17" monitor

9. Need info on CBM's installer program

10. Need Help/Info on Amiga Programming?

11. MMU Programming info needed

12. Beginner needs programming info...

13. Amiga programming info needed...