PROOF: Jesus *is* Lord of the Sabbath!**(((%#

PROOF: Jesus *is* Lord of the Sabbath!**(((%#

Post by Fred Als » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

WOW.

There IS someone nuttier than Tim Rue !

Fred Alse.

Author: AmiNET - biz/dopus/Magnum_Opus31a.lha
Magnum_Opus support site - http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/amiga
                        Powered by *AMIGA*

PROOF: Jesus *is* Lord of the Sabbath!**(((%#

Post by Richard Lan » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

[cut 12k of nothing to do with the Amiga]

While everyone is entitiled to whatever religious beliefs they have.
Myself and 99% of the people who use c.s.a.hardware don't want to read
about it here.

Hey!, maybe we should put this person in touch with Tim Rue. :)

Author: AmiNET - biz/dopus/Magnum_Opus31a.lha
Magnum_Opus support site - http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/amiga