Where is the new War Wizard game?

Post by Joshua Dinerste » Fri, 05 Nov 1993 16:58:59

        Hi all.

        Did the newest version of War Wizard ever come out across the AmiNET?
I have been looking for it but have not managed to find it anywhere...

        Joshua

1. Wizard Of War for Amiga?

Yes. You did read right! Im looking for Wizard Of War game for amiga.
I've played that on C64 and that't one of the best two player games i've
ever played. If someone has got Amiga version of this excellent game
that is PD or Shareware could you please send it to me as mail.

- Marko Turunen

--
Marko Turunen

P. 971 - 2821 661

2. MultiTech MT2834BA speed limiting at 26400?

3. Wizards Of War was on C64

4. Help w/ getting rid of msn contract

5. War Wizard: my $.02

6. Multiple triggers on the same table

7. War Wizard Tips?

8. Connecting IBM RS/6000 with SUN using SLIP

9. ARGH! Wizard Wars!

10. War Wizard

11. Where is War Wizard?

12. Wizard Wars