Wanted: Trade internal 3.5 floppy for an external floppy.

Wanted: Trade internal 3.5 floppy for an external floppy.

Post by GEOFFREY MARTIN CARM » Wed, 02 Dec 1992 09:07:40

        Hi I was wondering, is anyone interested in trading a working A2010
3.5" internal disk drive (for the A2000) for a A1011 external disk drive?
        The reason I need an external is that I just bought a 400 Meg HD, and
I want to install it in a 3.5" bay, and a tape drive in the 5.25" bay, and
still have 2 floppy drives.  So if you are interested please let me know.
Again, there is nothing wrong with the drive other than the fact that it is an
internal.

                        Geoffrey Carman