WTD: Trade PC stuff for Amiga stuff?

Post by Randy Cornett » Tue, 16 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Subject: WTD: PC stuff for Amiga stuff?
Date: Monday, November 15, 1999 2:29 AM

Hello. I have some PC stuff that I would like to trade for some Amiga stuff.
This is what I have

Diamond Monster II -3DFx II card
Banshee - VGA/3DFx II based card with 16Megs of Ram
Tyan Tsunami ATX Pentium II/III mother board(Intel BX chipset)
Intel Celeron 233Mhz(Can be overclocked to 450 without a problem)
2x Acer 32MB SDRAM DIMMs(These are rated at 66Mhz but run fine at 100Mhz)
Creative Labs DXR2 DVD Kit (Hardware MPEG2 decoder with tv output and
24xCD-Rom/2x DVD)
Yamaha SAx 16bit sound card with software XG wave table(Not a bad little
card. The soft wave table does sound good)
1gig  IDE Segate HD

I'm looking for a 10baseT Ethernet card and a DKB 3128(I think thats it) for
my Amiga 3000.

Thanks,
Randy

1. WTD: PC stuff for Amiga stuff?

Hello. I have some PC stuff that I would like to trade for some Amiga stuff.
This is what I have

Diamond Monster II -3DFx II card
Banshee - VGA/3DFx II based card with 16Megs of Ram
Tyan Tsunami ATX Pentium II/III mother board(Intel BX chipset)
Intel Celeron 233Mhz(Can be overclocked to 450 without a problem)
2x Acer 32MB SDRAM DIMMs(These are rated at 66Mhz but run fine at 100Mhz)
Creative Labs DXR2 DVD Kit (Hardware MPEG2 decoder with tv output and
24xCD-Rom/2x DVD)
Yamaha SAx 16bit sound card with software XG wave table(Not a bad little
card. The soft wave table does sound good)
1gig  IDE Segate HD

I'm looking for a 10baseT Ethernet card and a DKB 3128(I think thats it) for
my Amiga 3000.

Thanks,
Randy

2. PANIC: Is my SCSI controller dying?

3. wnt trade amiga games & stuff for PC stuff

4. Atari Ramdisk info Vers. 1.4 ...

5. TRADE: My Amiga stuff for PC stuff...

6. Building on Win32

7. trade PC stuff for Ami stuff

8. Indy graphics upgrade 8->24 bit: how?

9. FS: Stuff, Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff...

10. WTT: PC Stuff for Amiga Stuff

11. Amiga Stuff stuff and more stuff forsale

12. trade PC stuff for amiga