Post by Suraj Gulrajan » Sat, 14 Aug 1993 13:12:56

Dear Netters,

  Could anyone help me write a replacement CON: device that fully works
with proportional fonts??  PLEASE?? I neeed to use prop. fonts on the
SHELL.. PLEASE!

Still never had any replies on this one:  Is there anyone who has or is
willing to write a CON: device which properly works with proportional
fonts?  Although you can currently use PROP fonts on the shell via the
PROP parameter, the CON: thinks its monospaced and the kerning are still
for fixed width fonts...

ANYONE?!?  HELP!

suraj

2. ArcView iMapper Extension 1.0 Beta

3. Snap proportional fonts.

4. Explorer Crashes when right cliking object.

5. Final Writer and non-proportional fonts?

6. Server Script to Client Script

7. All Fonts Colored & Proportional

8. $$ MEMORY WANTED $$ WORKSTATION, SIMMS, DIMMS, SOJ, ZIP, DIP

10. proportional vs. fixed width fonts?

11. How to find the width of a proportional font?