FS- Amiga SERVICE Manuals

Post by Terry Park » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a pretty good collection of Amiga service manuals for sale.
It took me quite some time to collect all these.

 Amiga 500 System Schematics Manual
 Amiga 500 Service Manual
 Amiga 1000 Service Manual With Schematics
 Amiga 1200 Service Manual W/ Schematics
 Amiga 2000 Service Manual W/ Schematics
 Amiga 3000 Servive Manual W/ Schematics
 Amiga 3000 System Schematics
 Amiga 3000T Service Manual W/ Schematics
 CDTV Service Manual
 Commodore 64 Service Manual
 Comodore 1950 Monitor Service Manual

 I dont want to seperate them ... Just want to sell the whole lot.
 Price for the lot of them is $150.00 . I will ship COD. I'll pay
the shipping and COD charges. E-mail me if you are interested.
 Thank you. * Terry Parke *

FS- Amiga SERVICE Manuals

Post by Willis Morris » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hey there.
I know you want to sell all of your manuls, but I only really need the one for
the 3000... What would you sell just that one (or even a xerox) for?

Thanks
Will Morrison