Bernd's Killfile

Post by Terry Palfr » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Bernd has a killfile that will filter me right out.
Send him an e-mail to obtain a copy.

Terry

Bernd's Killfile

Post by Aram Iskenderia » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:25:16 -0800,

>Bernd has a killfile that will filter me right out.
>Send him an e-mail to obtain a copy.

Assuming that he is not lying as usual.
I think everyone remembers how he was caught replying to Keith while he
announced kill filing him, and then flamed everyone arguing with him
about that.

--

Aram Iskenderian.

Bernd's Killfile

Post by Christophe Ocha » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:25:16 -0800,

> >Bernd has a killfile that will filter me right out.
> >Send him an e-mail to obtain a copy.

It's easy to killfile a Terry Palfrey

Quote:> Assuming that he is not lying as usual.

Why would he? And can you plz stop this? You're getting more annoying then
Trolling Terry ever was

Quote:> I think everyone remembers how he was caught replying to Keith while he
> announced kill filing him, and then flamed everyone arguing with him
> about that.

So? I claim to have killfiled Terry, do you know i actually did? does it
matter? Do you actually care?

Amon_Re