1. The Future is Bright, The future's AMIGA
I have just read the CUCUG Amiga News page posting of
the 3rd of May, with regards to the IRC chat featuring Joe Torre,
Derreck Lisle & others.
(thank you Par Johnsonn for the original transcript)
I must say that I'm now much more positive that there will be an
announcement at WoA '98. Not only that but by the looks of it,
it promises to be a breath taking announcement.
Let's hope so, perhaps now Amiga users can finally dare to hope
that all our years in the wilderness as the "forgotten fanatics" is
coming to an end.
AND if by any small miracle, Gateway and AI/inc do pull it off
then and only then, will we finally know...
(please excuse my paraphrasing of an english football/soocer song)
"8 years of hurt never stopped us dreaming,
It's coming home, it's coming home,
the Amiga is coming home"
But please make up your own minds, have a look at the Amiga Web
directory and judge for yourselves.
As for me I either have to go and see a shrink about my excitement,
over a computer or I carry on as a very SAD person ;-)
Only 13 days and 55 minutes to go until WOA'98
(Who has probably lost the plot)
2. CD ROM changer problem
3. WTB: CD32 'Akira' and CD32 system
4. keyboard/monitor boot problem
5. WTB: CD32 gamer and other CD32 magazines!
6. ScanView BBS?
7. Amiga Future (was Re: CPU speeds and 'banging the hardware')
8. Laser vs. Inkjet Labels
9. Amiga's Future (was Re: PC's are awful (sometimes)
10. I've seen IT! I've touched it! It's the CD32!
11. CD32 CD32 CD32 CD32
12. FA: CD32's, lots of CD32 players cheap!