Opinions wanted

Post by David Kuzni » Tue, 21 Apr 1992 23:41:36

Hmmm.  No one answered this.  Let's try again.

I am looking for opiniions on Police Quest 3 and Space Quest 4.  Are
the graphics and gameplay good?  Do you need an accelerated machine to
play it?  Or is it Yet Another Crappy Cost-saving-port?

--
DAVID KUZNICK "Those whom heaven helps we call the sons of heaven. They do not

do not reason it by using reason.  To let understanding stop at what cannot be
undestood is a high attainment.  Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on