WANTED: Leather Goddesses of Phobos

Post by JESSE THI » Sat, 10 Dec 1994 02:35:15

I need to find this product for PC compatibles.  Activision customer support
told me that they no longer carry the game.  So, if anyone can tell me the
phone number of a mail-order company that might still have it in stock, or if
you have a copy in any (working) condition that you'd be willing to part with,
please let me know.  Actually, since I have several Infocom interpreters, I
would pay for a version of the game of another platform, as long as I can read
the game data file.

Please help me!!

Post by wolf.. » Sat, 10 Dec 1994 04:09:07

IJ>Please help me!!

Are u looking for the Amiga version of this game...i think i might have
it but it may take me some time to find it...

--
Origin: (I)ndustry BBS ----->  New Baltimore, MI  (810)/949-0109 16 Lines