4 Player joystick adaptor

Post by Jamie Harve » Sun, 24 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Could anyone either supply me with, or point me in the direction
of, the wiring diagram for a four player adaptor?

I've looked through my Aminet index, but haven't found it there.

If anyone can help, I'ld be most grateful.

TIA.

--
Jamie
         [']

1. 4-player joystick adaptor?

There are a few shareware and commercial games that allow 4-5 players via an
adaptor to the parallel port.  I have not seen or heard where to find one.
Does anybody know about this?  Maybe the schematic so I can build it myself?

Thanks in advance for any help.

*  Cadet Roger F. Curtis                                  *
*  United States Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps    *
*  Branch:      Air Defense Artillery (ADA)               *

2. Binary search tree

3. 5 player joystick adapter

4. Oracle installation on Redhat Linux 7.3

5. DOS performance

6. 4-player joystick adaptor??

7. VIM indentation question

8. Multi-player joystick adapter

9. 4-player joystick adaptor...

10. AMOS & 4 player joystick adaptor

11. (fwd) AMOS & 4 player joystick adaptor

12. 4-player joystick adaptor