Amiga Retailers (Britain)

Post by Alan Bel » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

My father is going to The U.K. for a holiday, and I wanted to get him to
pick me up some softs while he was there.  He's going to be in London,
Harpendon, Dundee (our home town, and former location of a C= factory if
my memory serves) and Aberdeen.  After skimming through one of the latest
issues of CU Amiga, it seems a majority of the dealers are mail order only,
or very much off the beaten track.  Could someone please post a list of
retailers who would have Amiga software in stock, or point me to a
relevant FAQ.
               Thanking you in advance,

                   Alan