ARGH! Wizard Wars!

Post by Gavin H Renn » Sat, 01 May 1993 03:20:23

Ok...  What's the deal... I just spent a goodly amount of time dowloading and
unarchiveing this game... and it doesn't work!!!!!!  The Damn mouse don't go
down low enough onthe screen to even select a third player!!!  And there's no
start gadget or anything on the screen at all! And the damn doc is nothing more
then 'Please send me money' trip!  And get this... in that doc it says that if
ya send him the money you'll get a printed manual that will explain the above
in greater detail!  THere's nothing above except the very basic sketch of what
the game does!!  It doesn't say how to start it, it doesn't say how to start
the game (Which is ALWAYS a good thing to have in a doc worth reading)!!

What's he expect us to do? Send him $$ for a game we can't even see if we WANT
to send moeny for!??

Sorry about the flames in this post, but I think game authors should at LEAST
make sure it all works right and the docs are complete BEFORE they put it on a
site!!

It's at wuarchive.wustl.edu /pub/aminet/game/think if someone wants to grab it
and tell me what's up with it!!

It sounds like a good game.. but there's no way of telling unless we can PLAY
it is tehre!!!

I'm tired of taking alot of time to download and unarc big files just to have
em blow up on me... And I DO have both fonts and the lib needed to run it, so
it's not that

Thank you.. and WW creator!! How about a post to tell us what to do eh? :)

ARGH! Wizard Wars!

Post by Heath Doe » Sat, 01 May 1993 04:11:23

Quote:

>Ok...  What's the deal... I just spent a goodly amount of time dowloading and

  A 'goodly' amount of time for 50K?!?  How fast is your modem, 300 baud?

Quote:>unarchiveing this game... and it doesn't work!!!!!!  The Damn mouse don't go
>down low enough onthe screen to even select a third player!!!  And there's no
>start gadget or anything on the screen at all! And the damn doc is nothing more

  Ever heard of PAL mode?  Talk about flying off the handle.

  [much deleted]

Quote:

>Thank you.. and WW creator!! How about a post to tell us what to do eh? :)

  Oh, 'ohio-state.edu'.  That explains it.

 |-..-,.-.-+-|-. .-|.-..-,.-..-. "I wish I had a kryptonite cross because then
 ` '`--`-^ ` ` ' `-'`-'`--`  `    I could keep Dracula and Superman away."-J.H.

1. Wizard Of War for Amiga?

Yes. You did read right! Im looking for Wizard Of War game for amiga.
I've played that on C64 and that't one of the best two player games i've
ever played. If someone has got Amiga version of this excellent game
that is PD or Shareware could you please send it to me as mail.

- Marko Turunen

--
Marko Turunen

P. 971 - 2821 661

2. Administrator cannot load Profile

3. Wizards Of War was on C64

4. where can I find more information on Visual Interceptor?

5. Where is the new War Wizard game?

6. ZyXEL problem with BSD 4.3 not doing DCD correctly?

7. War Wizard: my $.02

8. unable to delete file with quote mark in name

9. War Wizard Tips?

10. War Wizard

11. Where is War Wizard?

12. Wizard Wars