Demos Wanted (second try)

Post by Bernie Lofaso x3193 (o » Wed, 15 Dec 1993 22:57:33

Well, I got zero responses to my first posting - surely someone has some
information.

I'm looking for some impressing demos, preferably both graphics and sound
that will run on an A2500/30 (4M fast/ 1M chip). I've tried numerous demos
in the euro and mega directories from aminet and they don't run worth ****
on my A2500. I'd like these demos to show off the Amiga at our yearly
open house Christmas party here at work.

Any responses welcome. Thanks.

Bernie Lofaso
Applied Research Labs

PS- please use above mail address if you respond by mail. Our news software
uses bad return headers.

Demos Wanted (second try)

Post by John Gag » Thu, 16 Dec 1993 08:48:56

Quote:>I'm looking for some impressing demos, preferably both graphics and sound
>that will run on an A2500/30 (4M fast/ 1M chip). I've tried numerous demos
>in the euro and mega directories from aminet and they don't run worth ****
>on my A2500. I'd like these demos to show off the Amiga at our yearly
>open house Christmas party here at work.

One very nice demo that should work OK is one called Sanity. Nice musice,
great graphics, and it did work on my 4000/040 so if it works on that,
it should work on anything! I believe it's up on AmiNet in the demo/euro
directory in 2 versions, one a .dms file, and the other lha archive. Get
the .lha version.

1. Demos Wanted (second try)

Try the Fighter Duel Pro 2.0 Demo, it's on GEnie, AFAIK, and may also be
on Aminet too. Also, you can contact Matt Shaw from Jaeger Software

which is located on the Aminet under the /pub/aminet/game/role path, an
Ultima clone of superb proportion (good quality music, and graphics).
Virtually yours,
Michel

2. Serializing a form

3. Harpoon with OS 2.04 (Second Try!)

4. Standard Fonts List for MS Office

5. Try AmigaZone FREE for two weeks!

6. Mystery Account Merge Result

7. Try the AmigaZone FREE for two weeks

8. Object ID assignment under 6.12 (Windows)

9. Second try - why all these gurus?

10. Second try: PANIC!!!!!!!! DM2 saving problems

11. second try: getting Evil's Doom to work