YOUR OWN WEB SITE & WEB OFFICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

YOUR OWN WEB SITE & WEB OFFICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Post by Albina Yurkin » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

You can advertise your business using Adgrafix Virtual Servers. Adgrafix
provides organizations around the world with Virtual Servers, when
employing the Internet, they can run their whole business. Once you have
access to the Internet, you have access to a powerful tool, your own
Adgrafix Virtual Server, the success of your business. Our Virtual Servers
eliminate
buying your own expensive server, and can be used  for any or all of the
following purposes:

- Provide instant access to your on-line catalogs or other company
information for prospects, customers
- Used as an inexpensive tool of marketing research
- Provide instant confidential access to your company information within
your organization
- Provide an excellent means of confidential communication within your
organization
- Keep current customers updated on new products and/or services
- Provide helpful information to prospects, browsers, or anyone in need
- Generate confidential immediate orders
- Provide qualified leads
- Save a fortune on printing and mailing costs

What all the above means?

It all means that your Virtual Server will be fully accessible for you at
any time and from any place around the world. Once you have  access to the
Internet, you have FULL access to your Adgrafix Virtual Server from your
PC,to change any information, configuration, to download and upload files
and so forth.

YOUR ON-LINE CATALOGS AND COMPANY INFORMATION
Using your own Virtual Server, you can completely advertise your products
and/or services. They can be exhibited in Video, Audio, Graphic and Text
forms and  can be easily found on the Internet. You will have your own
domain name WWW.YOURCOMPANY.COM and your company will be listed FREE in
over 30 of the Internet's Most Popular Directories.

INEXPENSIVE TOOL OF MARKETING  RESEARCH
Your own Virtual Server provides you an inexpensive powerful tool of
marketing research. May be you often place your offers at different Ad
Web-sites, news groups and media, other than Internet. Usually you do not
know exactly where your prospects come from, because you use only one
e-mail address. Using our unlimited POP-accounts service (your unlimited
e-mail addresses) on your server  this problem will not exist. Our services
allow  you  to monitor the
number of responses from different Marketplaces (different Ad
Web-sites,news groups, magazines, journals, papers etc) and you can
estimate the efficiency of each marketplace. Do not waste your money and
time placing ads everywhere and getting only junk-mail ! Just give your
unique e-mail address in each marketplace and in a short time you will find
the most efficient marketplace(s) for your products/services !

EXCELLENT MEANS OF CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION
Your own Virtual Server can be configured for confidential communications
within your organization. Once you have access to the Internet, you get
access to the mail services on your server. You can give each  employee
his/her e-mail address and e-mail alias. For this purposes we have
unlimited POP-accounts (e-mail addresses and boxes) and unlimited e-mail
alias service. Your e-mail alias means that all e-mail messages sent to,

You can also organize password protected directories, which will be
accessible only to your company employees.

IMMEDIATE CONFIDENTIAL ORDERS.
Once you place your products/service  information on your own Virtual
Server,  they can be ordered on-line. For this purpose your Virtual Server
supports secure transaction protocol and all orders will be processed in
secure confidence.

Also our options include Unlimited Autoresponders, Assistance with Web-Site
Design,  Multi-Lingual Customers  Support and much more.

For more info visit us at  http://www.adgrafix.com/info/ayurkina

Albina Yurkina
Adgrafix Account Executive

YOUR OWN WEB SITE & WEB OFFICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Post by Jsche » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Please! Stop advertising on the internet.
Intelligent people will be put off by it. Dumb people earn no money.
You're wasting your time, and our bandwidth!
John