Amiga Rediscovery Oi!

Post by Mikey » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I may be down, but I am most certainly not out.

If Angus will forward me the Fury of the Furries demo disk.....

Amiga Yellow Pages may be down, but Amiga Rediscovery isn't.

I hope to have Amiga Rediscovery up and running this weekend.

Regards, Mikey C

Amiga Yellow Pages - http://ayp.amiga.tm
Chairman, Amiga North Thames usergroup.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ant.london
Member: Team AMIGA.
& M.I.B.
Protecting The Amiga user from the Scum of The PC universe.
The views expressed here are entirely my own and not my Employers

Amiga Rediscovery Oi!

Post by Joachim Frohol » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> I may be down, but I am most certainly not out.

Great!! We love you, Mikey :)

--
Joachim Froholt
ICQ: 52425516

Amiga Rediscovery Oi!

Post by Mikey » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi all.

First, the good news.

I am hoping to have Amiga Rediscovery back on this weekend.

The bad news.

The replacement for Amiga Yellow Pages will not be up and running.
I have an ambitious plan for the new site which is going to take months
to complete. I am also applying for a .com web address.

In the meantime I am looking for people to contribute interesting
columns for inclusion on the new website.

If you are interested, read on....

I'm looking for people who can write between 350 to 500 word articles on
the Amiga scene from thier perspective. The articles should be witty or
at least entertaining. The column has to be written 12 times a year.
- english doesn't have to be your first language, but you must be able
to communicate the meaning. If you are not of foreign extraction (look
who's talking!) then I may also host your column in your native language
.(if you are willing to write both)

I cannot say more about what the new site will contain at the moment,
but rest assured the best parts of Amiga Yellow Pages will be re-born
and incorporated on to the new site.