CalComp DrawingBoard III-->OpalVision

Post by Bowie J. Po » Wed, 28 Dec 1994 12:35:34

From interaccess!flowbee!arctngnt Mon Dec 26 21:32:53 1994

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.graphics
Subject: CalComp DrawingBoard III-->OpalVision
Date: 27 Dec 1994 03:30:12 GMT

I'm haivng problems getting my CalComp DrawingBoard III to work with my
Amiga, and more specifically, my OpalVision board, and I was wondering if
someone can help me.

There are a couple drivers incloded with the Opalvision, one for Wacom
tablets, and one for CalComp tablets..but neither driver will work with
my tablet.

The DrawingBoard III tablet is heavilly loaded with configuration options
which can be easilly modified and saved to non-volitale RAM inside the
tablet..I've tried using the CalComp 2000 confiruation on my tablet, but
the driver dosent like that one either. Last night, I spent 6 hours
trying some ungodly amount of configuration combinations, with barely any
success.

Could someone please post about a more reliable tablet driver, or please
give me the configuration set that OpalVision's CalComp.device expects to
see? A program that accepts simple tablet input for mouse control would
be ideal.

Please help,
Bowie J. Poag

Post by Bowie J. Poa » Wed, 28 Dec 1994 18:31:21

> Hi. You could try GTDriverV1.0.lha on aminet in the hard/drivr directory.
> Let me know if it works. If you have problems configuring it, feel free to
> contact me by e-mail.

> bye,
>          Roberto Attias

Yeah, I tried it, but the thing is a demo version. I need something I can
rely on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Have you heard anyone else having
any success with Drawing Board III tablets using GTDriver? I'm dying to
get this baby up and running.. I'ts a gorgeous board. :)

Bowie J. Poag
Imaginarium, Inc.

1. CalComp DrawingBoard III-->OpalVision

From interaccess!flowbee!arctngnt Mon Dec 26 21:32:53 1994

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.graphics
Date: 27 Dec 1994 03:30:12 GMT

[...]

2. Installation Problems - Microsoft Money 2003

3. How does DISTINCT really work ?

4. F/S:CALCOMP DRAWINGBOARD II!!!

5. How do I resolve this problem?

6. Hidden Obsessions (SexWare)