Hired Guns display probs

Post by Keith Zaba » Sat, 13 Nov 1993 17:18:29

Hello -

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any graphics problems with
Hired Guns running of the HD with enhanced sounds??  I have an A3000
with 2 megs of chip and 4 megs of fast ram.  When I run it from
floppies everything works fine, but off the HD I get graphics errors
such as stuff flashing, pieces of the display 'missing', just general
problems.  Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do ?? I have
already installed it twice so I have no idea what could be wrong. Thanks
                                                        - /<eith